Thursday, March 15, 2018

Family is everything

Greetings blogger Family,


Saint Patrick's Day is approaching. I always enjoyed the revelry and celebration of this holiday because my name is McIntosh. I am so proud to be Irish. This name means coat of arms. My dream is to travel to Dublin, Ireland and Scotland soon.

Everyone who can afford it should do a dna trace to know their genetic make up.  have Nigerian, Cherokee Indian, and Irish. I'm a mutt. lol. I am proud of the diversity that I have in me. I embrace the unique quirks that define me.

I challenge you to step out of your comfort soon this weekend and befriend someone you know that may have an Irish or Scottish name or just anyone new that you are wanting to get to know better. Enjoy your day and your holiday.

Dr. Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment